Tourism Holdings Limited ("we", "us" and "our") welcomes you to kiwiexperience.com ("Site"). We own this Site. By accessing this Site you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms of access listed below.
The Site is intended to provide information only. While we try to ensure that the content that we provide is correct, to the fullest extent allowed by law, we:
(a) do not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that its content will be accurate, adequate, current, complete or suitable for your intended purpose; and
(b) expressly disclaim any liability which is based on, or arises out of, the information, data or material contained on this Site.
How we use your information
When transmitting your personal information over the Internet, you should remember that the Internet is not a secure environment. Any personal information you transmit to us may be used by us to provide information to you about the full range of products and services offered by us and our related companies, as well as to assist us to create a statistical picture of our customers.
Community Pages - Eligibility and Registration
By registering for the Kiwi Experience community pages, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these terms of access. You must provide true, accurate and complete registration information to be a Kiwi Experience community member ("Member").
As part of the registration process you will be asked to select a username and password and you will be responsible for your actions when you use, and the actions of other people if they use, your username. You agree to keep your password confidential. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be protected by trademark or proprietary rights law, or is vulgar, offensive or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Member Conduct and Appropriate Content
Access to the Kiwi Experience community pages is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use the Kiwi Experience community pages for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. If you are a user outside of New Zealand you agree to comply with all local rules and laws applicable to you, including such rules and laws for online conduct and acceptable content. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any materials, including data, text, information, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links and other content ("Materials") that you submit, post, or otherwise display on the Kiwi Experience community pages. We may, but shall have no obligation to, remove Materials that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or that we consider infringe or violate any person's intellectual property or other proprietary rights or these terms of service. Further, under no circumstances do we have any obligation or responsibility to check the accuracy or truthfulness of any Materials, nor to monitor your, or an other Member's, use of the Kiwi Experience community pages.
The Materials you submit, post, or otherwise display on the Kiwi Experience community pages will be able to be viewed by any person accessing the website and certain other websites (including, without limitation, YouTube.com). Access to your Materials will not be limited to other Members. By using the Kiwi Experience community pages you consent to your Materials being made available to any person to view.
You agree to abide by all applicable New Zealand and international laws and regulations and that you are solely responsible for all acts or omissions of you or any other person that occur under or in connection with your username. Without limiting your obligations, you agree NOT to::
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, distribute and/ or disseminate any harmful, obscene, indecent, unlawful, libelous, profane, defamatory, infringing, inappropriate, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material or information.
• Use other Members' personal data for purposes other than establishing contact that is reasonably expected to be welcomed by such other Members
• Submit Materials that are unlawful or promote or encourage illegal activity or that would violate the property rights of others.
• Submit Materials of any third party without such third party's prior written consent, or Materials that falsely express or imply that such Materials are sponsored or endorsed by kiwiexperience.com
• Create a false or misleading identity of, including, but not limited to, a Kiwi Experience employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or to harvest or otherwise collect information about others.
• Transmit, email or post any material that contains in any form software viruses or such programs as including but not limited to, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel-bots, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Use the Kiwi Experience online community service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Kiwi Experience online community service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Kiwi Experience online community service, through password mining or any other means.
• Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Kiwi Experience online community service, or use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Kiwi Experience online community service. • Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Kiwi Experience online community service.
• Disseminate content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or other proprietary right of any party or infringes any intellectual property law or any other applicable law.
• Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Kiwi Experience online community service.
• Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
• Interfere with another Member's use and enjoyment of the Kiwi Experience online community service.
• Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members, including usernames, from the Kiwi Experience website by electronic or other means.
Kiwi Experience does not claim any ownership rights in any Materials that you submit, post, or display on or through the Kiwi Experience community pages. After submitting, posting or displaying your Materials, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Materials, and you continue to have the right to use those Materials in any way you choose (subject to these terms of access). By submitting, posting or displaying any Materials on or through the Kiwi Experience community pages, you hereby grant to us a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Materials for promotional purposes.
This license does not give us the right to sell your Materials, nor does the license give us the right to distribute your Materials to other people to use for business purposes.
By submitting or posting Materials on the Kiwi Experience community pages you represent and warrant that: (i) you own those Materials or otherwise have the right to grant the license to us set forth in this section, and (ii) your actions do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Materials posted by you to or through the Kiwi Experience community pages.
Termination of the Kiwi Experience community pages
These Terms of Access will apply to your use of the Kiwi Experience community pages. At any time, you can terminate your account which will remove your profile and other personal information from view. To cancel your account click here. We may terminate your membership immediately at any time, for any reason, including if we consider that you have breached these terms of access. Once your membership terminates, you will have no right to use the Kiwi Experience community pages. Our proprietary rights, disclaimer of warranties, indemnities, limitations of liability and miscellaneous provisions shall survive any termination of your Membership.
Booking and quoting information
Where you wish to make a booking or receive a quotation in respect of any booking, separate terms and conditions will apply. See Booking Terms and Conditions.
We disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, all liability or responsibility to anyone for any direct or indirect loss or damage that may result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this Site.
Changes to content
All content on this Site (including these terms of access) is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Unless otherwise specified, the content on this Site has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for the supply of products and services to persons resident in New Zealand only. The content of this Site and any contracts formed with us arising out of this site are governed by, and are to be interpreted in accordance with, New Zealand law and the New Zealand courts have jurisdiction.
Please contact us for prior permission if you wish to create a hypertext link to any page on this site. If you create a link to this Site, you remain fully responsible for any consequences of that link, whether direct or indirect and you will protect us against all loss, damage, liability, costs or expense arising from or in connection with that link.
Any links to third party websites are provided for convenience only and the inclusion of a link does not imply any endorsement or verification of that website by us. The websites linked to this Site are not under our control, we accept no responsibility or liability in relation to any content on such linked websites
The content of our site is protected by copyright and no part of our site may be reproduced or adapted in whole or in part without our prior written consent. All rights in this site are owned by us.
If you have any questions about these terms of access, please contact us.