Keen to sell Kiwi Experience? Choice! Whether you’re one of our favourite current agents, or a newcomer who’ll soon be one, this page has all the stuff you need to know.
All agents are able to have an agent login which will give you access to:
• Agent Resources
• Community pages
If you are an agent wanting to make an online booking, please click here to login to the booking system.
If you don’t have your website log in please contact us and we’ll set you up. You can ask us about getting set up to book online too.
Kiwi Experience is New Zealand’s legendary hop-on hop-off bus adventure. To the general public we’re the big green buses, but to the traveler, we’re their ticket to the trip of a lifetime. After the first departure in 1989 we’ve since taken 400,000 passengers around the country, and firmly established ourselves as a New Zealand tourism icon.
If you want to start selling Kiwi Experience right away then please contact us and ask for one of our sales champions to guide you through the simple process. If you’re keen to learn more about the product and how it fits with your customers then read on.
Why Kiwi Experience is an easy sell to the right crowd
• Legendary product and record passenger numbers
• Over 25 action-packed passes to choose from
• Industry-leading commissions
• Simple booking process and low admin from your end
• Excellent customer service from our end
• FOC famil trips so that you can get to know the product in-depth – and have a wicked trip!
• Peace of mind knowing that your customers will be very satisfied with their purchase
What is Kiwi Experience
To learn more about Kiwi Experience we suggest you check out the following sections of this website.
• About Kiwi Experience section, especially the Why Kiwi Experience pages. Both of those landing pages also contain videos of Kiwi Experience in action.
• The Passes landing page contains a quick overview of our passes and route. For more detail on the activities we do, check out our Interactive map.
• Our legendary Driver Guides are one of the most important things that separates us from the competition so make sure you take a look at the Driver Guide profiles page.
• The Bus timetable page shows departure days (summer vs winter), times, and pick-up locations.
• Contact us to create your agent account with us. If you’ve got a booking ready then we’ll put it through first.
• We also send a regular eNewsletter to agents so contact us if you want to be added to the list. It contains information on the latest offers, product developments, industry gossip, and agent incentives.