The information we collect
Tourism Holdings Ltd operates the website kiwiexperience.com. As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites:
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is provided by you when you register for services that we may offer. Examples of these services could include email newsletters or competitions. Providing this information will always be optional for you. However, some services may not be available to you if you chose not to provide it.
- Aggregated Data. This information is generated by our systems as they track traffic through our sites. This information does not identify you personally and is not linked to the personally identifiable information that you may have provided.
- This site uses Visual Website Optimiser web analytics service. Visual Website Optimiser may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as text you type in this website. This site does not use ClickTale to collect any personally identifiable information entered in this website. Visual Website Optimiser does not track your browsing habits across web sites which do not use its services. For more information see here. We are using the information collected by ClickTale serviceto understand how users interact with our site to make information easier to find.
What else do we do with the personally identifiable information?
- We have collected this information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our sites. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services.
- To process any transactions that you might make on our site. To help provide any other services that you have requested.
- To offer the most relevant information suitable to your and your interests. For any marketing, promotional, publicity, direct marketing or market research that we might undertake.
- For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
When we collect personal information reasonable steps are taken to keep that information secure and to protect that information from misuse or loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Please note however that total security of data transmission over the internet cannot be guaranteed as being completely secure. Hence, we cannot guarantee and we do not warrant the security of information transmitted to us over the internet and you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Can we change this policy?
Your right to access your information
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct this information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us at:
Tourism Holdings Limited
PO Box 4293