New Zealand's outstanding landscapes attract thousands of travellers each year; all those visitors however can leave Mother Nature a little worse for wear. We believe that travelling responsibly matters.
Kiwi Experience is committed to the ‘Tiaki Promise’ which is a commitment to care for New Zealand, for now and for future generations. To care for land, sea and nature. Treading lightly and leaving no trace. To travel safely showing care and consideration. To respect culture and travel with an open heart.
Our #Revive Tours align with the 'Tiaki Promise' and we believe that treading lightly means you’ll help give back to the communities you visit, protect the wildlife and nature you’ll interact with, and the landscapes we all share.
Join us on our journey to discover and learn new cultures, venture off the beaten track, and explore like a local. #embracetheunexpected
WHAT TO EXPECT ON A #REVIVE TOUR
- Our Small Group Tours are based on a fixed itinerary, where you'll stay with the same group of travellers as you travel New Zealand.
- You'll be immersed in to Maori culture, learn about their history and values, and experience their way of life.
- Give back and meet local communities by volunteering some of your time by participating in environmental and community projects.
- Included activities are environmentally friendly.
- Included meals have been locally grown and sourced.
- A passionate and experienced Kiwi guide; a local expert that makes your trip convenient and hassle-free.
- Transport in a comfortable private vehicle.
- Meet like-minded adventure travellers from across the world and get ready to create your story, your memories and many ‘you had to be there’ moments.