The ideal trip for any New Zealand first-timer, this 14-day tour will take you around the country’s hottest spots in just 14 days. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
You’ll experience some of the world’s most picturesque valleys, get up close to fascinating Māori culture and give the ticker a good workout with a plethora of adrenaline activities.
This tour departs Auckland at 9am from TMACS Backpackers (118-122 Nelson St, Auckland CBD), where your accommodation has been booked for the night before departure. Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of TMACS Backpackers.
North Island Experiences Included
- Cathedral Cove & Hot Water Beach
- Hike through the Karangahake Gorge
- Magical Glowworm Caves in Waitomo
- Geothermal wonderland, Kuirau Park
- Overnight Māori village experience
- Māori culture and history at Te Puia
- Huka Falls walkway
- Natural spa at Spa Park, Taupo
- Buzzing city vibes in the capital Wellington
South Island Experiences Included
- Inter-Island transport across the Cook Strait
- Wine tasting in the Marlborough region
- Kaikoura Seal colony
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour