This small group guided day trip from Auckland to Waitomo is the best way to see the famous Waitomo caves, home to the famous Glow Worms. Starting with pick-ups in Auckland city, we head south through rolling pastures and green farmland to the King Country where Aotearoas’ greatest network of limestone caves lie. We’ll take you on a short tour of the Waitomo Village. Make the most of your visit by choosing one of our epic cave tours. Options include the Ruakuri Cave Tour, Glow Worm Cave Tour ....or both! Afterwards, a visit to the spectacular Marokopa Falls & Natural Rock Bridge means you’ll have seen the best Waitomo sights. Afterwards, we return to Auckland for evening drop offs. Estimated return time to Auckland is 6.45pm.
This trip is subject to minimum numbers. (4 Passengers) Private group enquires welcome.
Day trips run on Saturdays on the following dates:
20th June, 27th June, 4th July, 11th July, 18th July, 25th July.
This tour starts early in Auckland with pick ups from :
- Uni Otago House, bus stop at 385 Queen Street 6:55am
- Base ACB, bus stop at 229 Queen Street outside Westpac Bank 6:55am
- The Oakleys Sunglasses store at 99 Queen Street 7:00am
- Kiwi Experience Office, 85 Beach Road 7.05am
- Other pick ups possible upon request