5 THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOU START YOUR KIWI EXPERIENCE
- Book yourself or reconfirm booking onto our bus, email or call the office to make sure there is a seat for you.
- Get all the information you require to put your mind at ease, bus time tables (how do they work), Hostels (how can I book one), activities (will I have time to do these in each stop).
- Let the office know where you’re staying the night before you’re due to get on our bus. This helps us, you and your soon to be driver. We advise you the best pick-up point and time.
- Make sure you have photo ID at hand, so your able to show your driver when you get on the bus the following day
- Anything you want on the bus is packed into your smaller bag that you will take on board the bus with you.
5 THINGS TO BRING WITH YOU TO SURVIVE YOUR KIWI EXPERIENCE
- Your money & camera
- Sun cream & glasses
- All weather clothes, New Zealand’s weather is unpredictable – make sure you bring your togs for water activities.
Winter – a winter coat and hat especially if travelling to the South.
Summer – jandal’s/flip-flops.
- Your walking and dancing shoes
- Your smile
- Passport/photo ID