Named after those who'll do anything to get to the slopes, this 8 Day Fixed Tour starts in Christchurch every Saturday throughout July and August.
Taking you across the country to shred the legendary Cardrona mountain where all abilities are welcome, this is New Zealand's ultimate winter playground. Sitting between Queenstown and Wanaka, Cardrona provides breathtaking, Instagram-worthy views from all around the mountain. On your way back to Christchurch, hit up the UNESCO Wolrd Heritage Dark Sky Reserve in Tekapo, a great way to relax after an adrenaline filled week.
- Travel Saturday - Saturday
- Dorm accommodation in central Queenstown 5 x nights, Tekapo 1 x night, Christchurch 1 x night
- 3-day lift pass for Cardrona
- Airport, cross country and mountain transfers
- A Welcome Dinner
- Driver Guide
Available Add Ons (add on at checkout)
- Best price equipment hire (price depending on equipment/clothing required)
- Private ensuite room in a hostel - Add $250 per person for the duration of your stay - Minimum 2 People, please contact the office for solo person supplement
- 3-star Hotel private room - Add $500 per person for the duration of your stay - Minimum 2 People, please contact the office for solo person supplement