This pass starts in Christchurch where you’ll hop on the world-renowned TranzAlpine train across the magnificent Southern Alps where you’ll cut through the iconic Arthurs’s pass. Upon arriving in Greymouth you’ll be picked up by Kiwi Experience and then it’s onto Queenstown for the ski trip of a lifetime before heading back to Christchurch.
Our traditional hop-on-hop-off passes take you to the most epic ski fields in New Zealand.
- South Island guided road trip
- Ski trip in Cardrona, Queenstown - includes Lift Passes and Shuttles
- Best price gear hire available upon request
- Accommodation not included in this pass however we reserve accommodation for you at every overnight stop for the first night of your stay, with 2 nights in Queenstown - you can add on an all-inclusive Accommodation Pack at Checkout.
Travel must commence between 22nd June and 6th October 2019 in line with Cardrona mountain opening times.
Available Add Ons at checkout:
- Ski or Snowboard Hire
- The Milford Explorer Day Trip