Spectacular scenery and lots of opportunity for adventure! Turquoise lakes, majestic glaciers, dramatic mountain peaks and the picture-perfect towns of Queenstown, Wanaka and Franz Josef are all a part of this epic road trip.
This 8 day South Island adventure starts and finishes in the diverse city of Christchurch. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Departs Christchurch at 9:30am from YHA Christchurch (36 Hereford Street, Christchurch Central). Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of YHA Christchurch.
South Island Experiences Included
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour
- Thunder Creek Falls
- Lake Matheson
- Greenstone carving
- Glacier valley walk in Franz Josef
- Scenic hikes across Arthurs Pass
- Devils Punchbowl and Castle Hill