Spectacular scenery and lots of opportunity for adventure! Turquoise lakes, majestic glaciers, dramatic mountain peaks and the picture-perfect towns of Queenstown, Wanaka and Franz Josef are all a part of this epic road trip.
This 8 day South Island adventure starts and finishes in the diverse city of Christchurch. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
This tour departs Christchurch at 9:30am from YHA Christchurch (36 Hereford Street, Christchurch Central), where your accommodation has been booked for the night before departure. Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of YHA Christchurch.
South Island Experiences Included
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour
- Thunder Creek Falls
- Lake Matheson
- Greenstone carving
- Glacier valley walk in Franz Josef
- Scenic hikes across Arthurs Pass
- Devils Punchbowl and Castle Hill