Epic views at every turn, alpine peaks and spectacular lakes beside resort towns, filled with world famous Kiwi hospitality – New Zealand is an amazing destination for a winter ski/snowboarding adventure tour.
Whether you're a first-time skier or snowboarder or a seasoned shredder, Kiwi Experience offer a number of multi-day ski tours to suit all abilities, budgets, airport arrival points and time frames.
Queenstown in the South Island is the ultimate ski holiday destination for any adventure seeker this winter. Wrapped around the edge of Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown has earned a reputation as a world-class resort town where the snow constantly falls, and jaws constantly drop. Check out our guide to the Ski Season for more information.
Our 5 winter ski package tours include:
- Door to Door Transfers: all airport and mountain transfers, as well as cross country transfers for inbound Christchurch arrivals.
- A Warm Welcome Dinner: to become acquainted with your new mates before hitting the slopes.
- Accommodation: Dorm accommodation in centrally located hostels, upgrades are available as an Add On.
- Snow: Lift Passes to the Mountains
- All the Gear: Equipment Hire can be arranged as an Optional Add On.
Want to see a bit of New Zealand, whilst exploring the slopes?
A true Kiwi Experience but with an epic snow package including Lift Passes and Shuttles to the action. Experience the very best of New Zealand with North and South Island guided trip options.
Accommodation is not included in these passes however we reserve accommodation for you at every overnight stop for the first night of your stay. In sweet spots such as Taupo and Franz Josef, we offer 2 nights and in the winter ski resort town of Queenstown, we offer 3 nights. Alternatively, add one of our accommodation packs to your booking.