Epic views at every turn, alpine peaks and spectacular lakes beside resort towns, filled with world famous Kiwi hospitality – New Zealand is an amazing destination for a winter ski/snowboarding adventure tour.
Whether you're a first-time skier or snowboarder or a seasoned shredder, Kiwi Experience offer a number of multi-day ski tours to suit all abilities, budgets, airport arrival points and time frames. Check out our guide to the Ski Season for more information.
Ski Tour Packages
Queenstown in the South Island is the ultimate ski holiday destination for any adventure seeker this winter. Wrapped around the edge of Lake Wakatipu, Queenstown has earned a reputation as a world-class resort town where the snow constantly falls, and jaws constantly drop. These tours include:
- A dedicated Trip Guide who will lead you to the piste and to the party ensuring you experience the very best Queenstown has to offer on and off the slopes
- Airport and mountain transfers
- The most centrally located 3* accommodation in Queenstown (based on 4-6 dorm share)
- Tasty breakfasts to fuel each day of adventure
- Lift passes across Queenstown’s premier ski fields
- A group dinner with your Guide and ski-squad to wrap up the perfect trip
- A balance of free time to experience other adrenaline pumping activities such as; bungy jumping, jet boating or river rafting
- Small - Medium group sizes (up to 30 per group)
- 7 days a week support through our New Zealand based Reservations team
Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Passes
Want to see a bit of New Zealand, whilst exploring the slopes?
A true Kiwi Experience but with an epic snow package including Lift Passes and Shuttles to the action. Experience the very best of New Zealand with North and South Island guided trip options.
Accommodation is not included in these passes however we reserve accommodation for you at every overnight stop for the first night of your stay. In sweet spots such as Taupo and Franz Josef, we offer 2 nights and in the winter ski resort town of Queenstown, we offer 3 nights. Alternatively, add one of our accommodation packs to your booking.
GET IN TOUCH
Have any questions? Get in touch with our awesome Reservations Crew, to plan out your perfect winter adventure. Terms and Conditions apply.
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone New Zealand: (+64) 9 336 4236 | Chat window below