Starting in Auckland, the Buzzy Bee winds its way down the North Island, cruises down the West Coast of the South Island then finishes up in Queenstown.
Being a one-way pass it can be done in a minimum 16 days in the summer which is great if you want to see a lot, but don’t have a lot of time.
Don’t let that stop you though – if you have got more time you can hop-on, hop-off along the way and like all our New Zealand bus passes you’ve got 12 months to complete your trip.
- Start Auckland, finish Queenstown
- Minimum of 16 days travel
- Unlimited travel*
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Additional 12 months to complete the pass when you start travelling
- Change travel dates as many times as you like with no fees
- Reserved accommodation at every overnight stop - guaranteed.
- Best Price Guarantee on activities
- Flexible, easy, stress free travel with like-minded travellers
- Legendary local Driver Guides
Give us a call to secure your spot with a 10% deposit.