Whatever you want to get out of your trip to New Zealand, the award-winning Kiwi Experience gives you what you need. Join our tribe of adventurers for instant connection and authentic cultural experiences across this mind-boggling wonderland we call Aotearoa.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EVERY TOUR?
Our Small Group Tours are based on a fixed itinerary, where you stay with the same group of travellers as you experience New Zealand. We also offer:
- More activity inclusions than you’d expect and best price guaranteed on optional activities. Delivering you incredible value.
- Transport in a comfortable private vehicle
- A passionate and experienced Kiwi Guide, not a guidebook.
- Accommodation included at every overnight stop as well as the night before your tour begins.
- Continental Breakfast (GF & Vegan options available) and foodie experiences along the way.
- Group sizes of no more than 24 people
Is this the trip for you?
- Accommodation on our tours is no-frills, but there are no nasty surprises allowing you to relax after a big day of adventure.
- There are both included and optional activities on this tour. These activities range from trekking moderate hiking trails to white water rafting, so you'll be able to choose your own adventure level as you go.
- You'll be spending quite a lot of time in a small bus as you travel through the islands. The bus may be small, but it's comfortable and offers a great opportunity to get to know your fellow travellers and gaze at passing landscapes.
- Travel with an open heart and an open mind so you can play your part in curating a unique atmosphere that allows all your fellow travellers to #embracetheunexpected.