The Geyserland pass is a 4 sector trip showing you the big highlights just south of Auckland.
The first leg is to the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula with its amazing beaches. Then on to Waitomo (wai meaning water, Tomo meaning cave) where you will get the chance to see glow-worms, stalactites, cave coral, fossilized oysters and other crazy stuff in the limestone caves formed from 40 million-year-old dead fish. From Waitomo you’ll head to Rotorua, recognized as the Maori cultural, and geothermal capital of New Zealand. You can partake in a traditional feast and marvel at the boiling mud and shooting geysers.
Do all of this before heading back to Auckland. Another great Kiwi Experience!
- Start anywhere, finish anywhere
- Minimum of 5 days travel
- Valid for travel between November 2022 and 30th April 2023
- Change travel dates as many times as you like with no fees
- Reserved accommodation at every overnight stop - guaranteed.
- Best Price Guarantee on activities
- Flexible, easy, stress free travel with like-minded travellers
- Legendary local Driver Guides
To view our current bus timetables please click here