A great bus pass to see the North Island when you have limited time.
After the beaches of the Coromandel, you’ll be taken onto Waitomo to explore the labyrinth of caves with a legendary black water rafting trip, or one of the many nature walks.
From Waitomo you’ll head to Rotorua, the geothermal and cultural capital of New Zealand where you can partake in a traditional feast and marvel at the boiling mud and shooting geysers. The trip carries on to one of New Zealand’s tourism mecca’s, Taupo, famous for the huge lake, Mt. Doom of Lord of the Rings fame (Mt. Ngaruhoe), and tandem skydiving.
- Start anywhere, finish anywhere
- Minimum of 6 days travel
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Additional 12 months to complete the pass when you start travelling
- Change travel dates as many times as you like with no fees
- Reserved accommodation at every overnight stop - guaranteed.
- Best Price Guarantee on activities
- Flexible, easy, stress free travel with like-minded travellers
- Legendary local Driver Guides
Give us a call to secure your spot with a 10% deposit.