Unlike the TranzAlpine Dog Leg pass, the Kea heads up the coastline from Christchurch instead of cutting straight over to the West Coast. This way you get to see Nelson, the Abel Tasman National Park and its famous golden beaches.
This New Zealand travel pass also gives you the chance to travel Christchurch to Kaikoura twice which is pretty lucky really because Kaikoura is one of our Driver Guides favourite spots and there’s plenty to do there. After catching a ferry or flight across the Cook Straight you’ll then get to take in North Islands best highlights before finishing in Auckland.
- Start Christchurch, finish Auckland
- Minimum of 16 days travel
- Unlimited travel*
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Additional 12 months to complete the pass when you start travelling
- Change travel dates as many times as you like with no fees
- Reserved accommodation at every overnight stop - guaranteed.
- Best Price Guarantee on activities
- Flexible, easy, stress free travel with like-minded travellers
- Legendary local Driver Guides
Give us a call to secure your spot with a 10% deposit.