Recently ranked as the world's most beautiful place, the Milford Sound is a must-do for those visiting New Zealand's South Island. The Milford Explorer departs Queenstown early and stops at the picturesque Te Anau township on the lake before heading through the Homer Tunnel into Milford Sound. Once there, you will go on an unforgettable one and a half hour boat cruise through the Milford Sound exploring soaring peaks, towering waterfalls and New Zealand nature at its best.
In summer there is also the option of spending a few more nights or walking the legendary Milford Track.
- Start Queenstown, finish Queenstown
- Minimum of 1 day to travel
- Includes the Milford Sound boat cruise
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Change travel dates as many times as you like with no fees
- Best Price Guarantee on activities
- Flexible, easy, stress free travel with like-minded travellers
- Legendary local Driver Guides
Give us a call to secure your spot with a 10% deposit.