The winter months are approaching down here in New Zealand, and we’re getting pumped as our natural playground gets even more fun and crazy-beautiful with the arrival of SNOW! Majestic mountains become pistes covered in sweet pow-pow and the South Island transforms into a mind blowing wonderland.
Cardrona is the largest and most famous of NZ’s ski fields and truly caters to all ability levels. Extensive wide open trails offer some of NZ’s best snow conditions, groomed to perfection by modern and innovative snow management systems meaning it is literally impossible to have a bad day on this mountain.
SOUTH AND SKI
This NZ winter, Kiwi Experience are offering customers the opportunity to embark on the trip of a lifetime in New Zealand with ‘South and Ski’. This pass combines our most popular and customisable South Island pass ‘Southern Round Up’ with 1 or 3 day ski packages to Cardrona. Get ready for the perfect winter experience across New Zealand!
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- The opportunity to meet a bunch of absolutely epic people from all over the world that want to experience the best of New Zealand.
- Driver guides that will make every stage of your trip a seamless experience.
- Extensive travel across the South Island (min 11 days) where you’ll take in; crisp bluebird days, snow-capped peaks, pristine lakes, Kiwi hospitality and the energy of the adventure capital of the world, Queenstown- which will see you pushing your boundaries in all the best ways.
- A 1 day or 3 day lift pass to the most extensive ski field in NZ, Cardrona.
- Even in peak season when accommodation can be hard to come by, your first nights accommodation is guaranteed at each of our overnight stops when travelling with Kiwi Experience. Your driver guide will take care of finding you a comfy and affordable bed that delivers good ol’ Kiwi hospitality as you travel around. All customers arriving in Queenstown on the Kiwi Bus get 3 nights guaranteed accommodation. (Additional cost.)
- Don’t have your own gear? No worries! Our driver guides can introduce you to our expert partners in central Queenstown who can kit you out with value for money rentals that will get you ready for the mountain (additional cost).
- Navigating the roads across the South Island, particularly from Queenstown to the Cardrona mountain can be tricky. We take our passengers from their front porch to the piste, delivering a hassle free trip up the mountain (and a guilt free trip to the apres ski pubs!).
- Want to customise your trip as you travel across the South Island? No worries! (We don’t blame you..!) Our reservations team and driver guides are on hand, every step of the way, to support you with managing your itinerary and activities.