This 9 Day fixed Tour scoops you up from Christchurch each Saturday throughout the months of July and August and takes you on the ultimate powder hunting roady to Queenstown.
Granting you access to the biggest and best ski fields in the Queenstown region our multi-mountain pass means you’ll be shredding like a local in no time. From the playground of Cardrona, scenic Remarkables and the locals favourite Coronet Peak there are plenty of options to keep you entertained. Travel to take place until September 9th only.
- Travel Saturday - Sunday
- Dorm accommodation in central Queenstown 7 x nights, Christchurch 1 x night (either pre or post-trip)
- 4-day lift pass for Cardrona, Coronet and the Remarkables (2 days Cardrona, 2 days the Remarkables and/or Coronet Peak)
- Airport, cross country and mountain transfers (1.5hrs)
- 1x Dinner Voucher at Accommodation
- Driver Guide
Available Add Ons (add on at checkout)
- Best price equipment hire (price depending on equipment/clothing required)
- Private ensuite room in a hostel - Add $350 per person for the duration of your stay - Minimum 2 People, please contact the office for solo person supplement
- 3-star Hotel private room - Add $600 per person for the duration of your stay - Minimum 2 People, please contact the office for solo person supplement