With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Turquoise lakes, majestic glaciers, dramatic mountain peaks and the picture-perfect towns of Queenstown, Wanaka and Franz Josef. This 10 day South Island tour is the ultimate South Island roadie visiting Kaikoura, Christchurch, Tekapo and back across to Christchurch via the famous Arthur’s Pass.
This tour departs Wellington at 6:45am from Hotel Waterloo (1 Bunny St, Pipitea, Wellington), where your accommodation has been booked for the night before departure. Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of Hotel Waterloo.
South Island Experiences Included
- Inter-Island transport across the Cook Strait
- Wine tasting in the Marlborough region
- Kaikoura Seal colony
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour
- Thunder Creek Falls
- Lake Matheson
- Greenstone carving
- Glacier valley walk in Franz Josef
- Scenic hikes across Arthurs Pass
- Devils Punchbowl and Castle Hill