Kiwi Experience is stoked to be awarded its first Gold Award for the Qualmark Sustainable Tourism Business Evaluation! This was such an honor and a reminder to the team that all the hard work Kiwi does to benefit passengers and our beautiful country pays off. Without tooting our own horn getting Gold is nothing to sniff at!
What does this brand new, shiny award mean you ask? Well…
It’s all about progressing sustainable practices in health and safety, the environment, social/people, economic criteria and more.
A Gold Award means we’re up there with the best, most sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand, delivering exceptional customer experiences – sounds about right! We’re leading the way in making New Zealand a world-class, sustainable visitor destination.
Here are just a few things that Qualmark love about Kiwi Experience:
- Our 6% reduction in fuel use in 2015/2016
- Our awesome digital travel guide! (13% less printing – saves trees!)
- Our recyclable cups, bottles, and bag
- West Coast beach clean-ups and supporting Kiwi recovery
- Our drivers are trained to be mindful and empathetic to non-English speakers. Manaakitanga is a big part of our ‘travelling family’ experience
Here at Kiwi Experience, we work non-stop to provide the best adventure we can for our passengers. When you choose Kiwi you know you’re traveling with a business that’s leading the way in sustainability.