The ideal trip for any New Zealand first-timer, this 14-day tour will take you around the country’s hottest spots in just 14 days. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
You’ll experience some of the world’s most picturesque valleys, get up close to fascinating Māori culture and give the ticker a good workout with a plethora of adrenaline activities.
Departs Auckland at 9am from TMACS Backpackers (118-122 Nelson St, Auckland CBD). Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of TMACS Backpackers.
North Island Experiences Included
- Cathedral Cove & Hot Water Beach
- Hike through the Karangahake Gorge
- Magical Glowworm Caves in Waitomo
- Geothermal wonderland, Kuirau Park
- Overnight Māori village experience
- Māori culture and history at Te Puia
- Huka Falls walkway
- Natural spa at Spa Park, Taupo
- Buzzing city vibes in the capital Wellington
South Island Experiences Included
- Inter-Island transport across the Cook Strait
- Wine tasting in the Marlborough region
- Kaikoura Seal colony
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour