This 7 day, small group guided tour of the North Island will visit the Coromandel, Rotorua, Taupō, and the bustling capital Wellington, with the option to visit Hobbiton and the Tongariro Crossing along the way.
With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Departs Auckland at 9am from TMACS Backpackers (118-122 Nelson St, Auckland CBD) Group welcome meeting at 6pm the night before departure in the lobby of TMACS Backpackers.
North Island Experiences Included
- Cathedral Cove & Hot Water Beach
- Hike through the Karangahake Gorge
- Magical Glowworm Caves in Waitomo
- Geothermal wonderland, Kuirau Park
- Overnight Māori village experience
- Māori culture and history at Te Puia
- Huka Falls walkway
- Natural spa at Spa Park, Taupo
- Buzzing city vibes in the capital Wellington