This small-group guided tour of the South Island will redefine the meaning of mind-blowing. With accommodation and some activities included (see below), our all-inclusive tours are hassle-free, authentic experiences for those short on time.
Head across the Cook Strait before cruising through the vineyards of the Marlborough region (stopping off along the way of course!), before marine spotting in Kaikoura and then hitting up the diverse city of Christchurch. From here you then visit even more iconic destinations including Lake Tekapo, Wanaka and the adrenaline pumping Queenstown.
This tour departs Wellington at 6.45am from Hotel Waterloo (1 Bunny St, Pipitea, Wellington), where your accommodation has been booked for the night before departure. Group welcome meeting at 6 pm the night before departure in the lobby of Hotel Waterloo.
South Island Experiences Included
- Inter-Island transport across the Cook Strait
- Wine tasting in the Marlborough region
- Kaikoura Seal colony
- Christchurch city street art trail
- Dark Sky Project, Lake Tekapo
- The Church of the Good Shepherd
- Hooker Valley Walkway, Mt Cook
- Roys Peak hike shuttle
- Skyline Gondola & Buffet
- Glenorchy & Lake Wakatipu tour