The Southern Round Up heads up the coastline from Christchurch instead of cutting straight over to the West Coast. This way you get to see Kaikoura, Blenheim, Picton, Kaiteriteri, the Abel Tasman National Park and its famous golden beaches.
If you’re short on time this is a great way to see the highlights of the South Island. If you’re not short on time you can always add the Milford Explorer or Deep South later to see even more.
Our traditional hop-on-hop-off passes take you to the most epic ski fields in New Zealand.
- A Kiwi Experience but with snow package including Lift Passes and Shuttles to the action.
- Experience the very best of New Zealand with a South Island guided trip.
- Accommodation not included in these passes however we reserve accommodation for you at every overnight stop for the first night of your stay, with 3 nights in Queenstown.
Available Add Ons at checkout:
- Ski or Snowboard Hire
- The Milford Explorer Day Trip
- South Island Unique Stays
- South Island Gotta Dos